Summer Scout Clearance!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007

      It's that time! Badge in Bags Six Packs are half price. You'll never
      see a lower price on our "Badge in a Bags". Great for camp and
      workshops or plan ahead for your troop for next year.

      http://badgeinabag.com/
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/"></A>

      *************************************

      New Monthly Minis "Badge in a Bags":

      Junior Native American
      Brownie Puzzle

      http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html/"></A>

      *************************************

      Scout Scrapbook Supplies on Sale!

      Take a look at our new 3-D photo project:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/gs_frame_3D.htm

      Lower summer pricing on supplies:
      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum and post!

      Current Topics:
      ... Film Canister Ideas
      ... Crafting with Boys
      ... Soap Making
      ... Getting Started on Christmas Ideas
      ... VBS Crafts
      ... Getting Parent Help for Scout Leaders
      ... Mall Lock-In Ideas

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUL0704 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2007. Everyone still