More New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007

      Look what's new this week at MakingFriends.com:

      -- No-Sew Bandana Tie Shirt
      -- Luau Can Coolers
      -- Team Pennants
      -- Camp Name Necklace
      -- Summer Paper Dolls
      -- Finger Weave Bottle Holders
      -- Fire Cracker Party Favors

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum and post!

      Current Topics:
      ... Ready to Talk About Halloween Crafts?
      ... 2008 VBS Themes
      ... Try-Its for Next Year
      ... Film Canister Rockets

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUN0615 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2007. Everyone still

      July's Coupon is JUL0704