New Crafts from Makingfriends.com!

    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2007

      Look what's new this week at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Pirate Paper Doll Friends
      -- Memo Board for Golfing Dads
      -- Camp Photo Frames
      -- Patriotic Charm Pins
      -- Graduation Keepsake Boxes

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum and post!

      Current Topics:
      ... Cookie Money Concerns
      ... Kaper Charts
      ... Paper Making
      ... Coffee Filter Butterflies
      ... Swaps
      ... Science Ideas

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUN0615 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2007. Everyone still

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 30, 2008

        Take a look at all the new crafts...

        -- Halloween Light Up Necklace
        -- Thanksgiving Napkin Holder
        -- Foamie Dream Catcher
        -- Mini Fall Fence Pin

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

        *************************************

        Attention Brownie Leaders...

        We know your first year as a new Brownie leader can be challenging.
        We've made it easier by pre-planning your try-its and bundling
        six "Badge in a Bags" to make it easier.

        Each "Badge in Bag" kit contains four projects so your troop of 12
        girls can earn their try-it. Kits contain all supplies and
        instructions. You just need basic materials like scissors, glue and
        crayons.

        First Year Brownie Six Pack
        Reg. $167.94
        Sale $99.99/12 girls

        Less then $9 per girl for an entire year of activities!

        Plus...
        Limited Offer: Get a Free Starter Bag
        Includes Activity Binder to record your girls' progress, 12 scissors,
        24 colored pencils, 24 crayons, 24 markers and 2 tacky glues in a
        reclosable zippered bag with handle. (While supplies last

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

        enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still