    Message 1 of 96 , Mar 31, 2000

      Great stuff this week! We've added two more Easter crafts that are
      prefect for gift-giving. Both are made from woodsies and will be
      enjoyed by all ages. Also posted are direction for decorating
      fabulous Easter Eggs.

      A new preschool craft has been added -- make a "Scratch and Sniff"
      Necklace with your little ones. They'll love it!

      My favorite new craft this week is a recipe for Homemade Lip Gloss in
      a cute Lacey Container.

      Attention Scout Leaders: Take advantage of a special closeout price
      on number beads. Reg. 99c for a dz. Now only 39c for a dz. Quantities
      are limited! Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002