Seven Brand New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007

      Look what's new...

      -- New! Mom Charm Pins
      -- New! "Dad You Rock" Paper Weight
      -- New! Jeweled Hair Clip
      -- New! Recycled Sea Life Creatures
      -- New! Lady Bug Frames
      -- New! Team Visors
      -- New! Tissue Paper Flag Decoration

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Remember, each post you make until April 30th, you'll get a chance to
      win our next Spring craft giveaway!

      Now being discussed:
      -- Camping
      -- Easter Re-Cap
      -- Troops Looking to SWAP
      -- Make it for Dad
      -- Making Lapbooks

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php

      *************************************

      Glamour "Badge in a Bag"...
      12 Girls can earn their Art-to-Wear Brownie Try-it for just $13.99.

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/sparkle.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/sparkle.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Crafts "On The Go" -- No Scissors! No Glue!
      Just grab it and go to your meeting, classroom or event.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code APR0430 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2007. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007

        Check it all out...
        -- New! Free Printable Treat Holders
        -- New! Halloween Can Huggers... just peel and stick!
        -- New! Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
        -- New! Ring Ding Spider
        -- New! Scout Bucks Holder
        -- New! Make a Bat Hat
        -- New! Make Your Own Journal

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

        *************************************

        Still half price...

        We have a new Science Discovery "Badge in a Bag"! Twelve children
        can explore six fun science activities using the supplies in this
        kit. Great for scouts, camp, and the classroom.

        Juniors can earn their "Science Discovery" Badge.

        Reg $53.00 for 12 children
        HALF PRICE $26.99 for 12 children

        http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/discovery.html
        <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/discovery.html"></A>

        Coming Soon...

        New science "Badge in a Bags" for Brownies coming!
        Watch your email for announcement!

        enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires October 31, 2007. Everyone still