New Safety "Badge in a Bag" Half Price at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007

      Check it out... we have a new "Badge in a Bag" at half price!

      Our Brownie Safety Bug "Badge in a Bag" is just what you'll need to
      help your girls earn the Safety Sense Brownie Try-It.

      Reg. $28.00/troop of 12
      Limited Offer... $13.99

      Go here for details:
      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/safety.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/safety.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Our "Badge in Bag" Minis are available for March:
      Brownie Outdoor Adventure Try-It
      Junior Hiking Badge

      Order for only 1 girl or as many as you need...
      Prices start at just $2.99 per girl!

      http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Daisy Petal Packs Now on Close-Out!
      Only $10 per girl for a full year of crafts.

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum, you could be a March contest winner!

      Current Topics:
      ... What to do with a 3 year old?
      ... Quilts from Old Clothes
      ... New Craft Website Ideas
      ... Western SWAPs
      ... Girl Scout Clip Art

      Remember for each post, you will receive an entry into our March
      contest. Five winners will be chosen to get $50 worth of Easter
      craft supplies! Ask a question, post a reply or just
      introduce yourself. Make sure to register with a correct email so we
      can contact you to announce the winners.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAR5202 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Mar. 31, 2007. Everyone still