    Message 1 of 96 , Mar 18, 2000

      Easter crafts have been added to the site including the "He is Risen"
      Hanger that everyone has been requested.

      We've also added a new section "Make it for your Room" Check out our
      newest ideas in this section for getting your children to organize
      and clean up their rooms the fun way. Get directions for a Craft
      Carry-All, making Flip-Top Boxes and check out our new Bean Bag
      Animal Organizer.

      Reminder: all the Beanie Crafts have to be removed this weekend so
      get them while you can.

      Lots new in our store including two new books "Camp Crafts and More"
      and "Craft Stick Critters". We have all our craft sticks and woodsies
      on sale this week.

      Check out the new fund raising idea for scouts and other
      organizations. All you need is a home page or scouting page. You can
      also get discounts on supplies for your organization:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/affiliate.htm

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002