Contest Winners and New "Badge in a Bag" Minis

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      Our "Badge in Bag" Minis are available for March:
      Brownie Outdoor Adventure Try-It
      Junior Hiking Badge

      Order for only 1 girl or as many as you need...
      Prices start at just $2.99 per girl!

      http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Daisy Petal Packs Now on Close-Out!
      Only $10 per girl for a full year of crafts.

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Find out if you are our February contest winner...

      http://www.makingfriends.com/feb_contest.html
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/feb_contest.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by our forum, you could be a March winner!

      Current Topics:
      ... Co Leader Problems
      ... Crafting with Boys
      ... Pony Bead Tips
      ... Frugal Crafting
      ... Loom Knitting

      Remember for each post, you will receive an entry into our March
      contest. Five winners will be chosen to get $50 worth of Easter
      craft supplies! Ask a question, post a reply or just
      introduce yourself. Make sure to register with a correct email so we
      can contact you to announce the winners.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAR5202 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Mar. 31, 2007. Everyone still