Last Chance...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2000

      Unfortunately the Ty company has decided that they do not want us to
      post Beanie Crafts on the Making Friends web site. We will be
      removing everything by this weekend. Go here to get all the beanie
      crafts:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/beanie%20crafts.htm

      Please print anything you may want now. We will not be able to send
      the crafts by email or provide you with archived pages.

      Sorry!

      We have Acrylic Beanie Cases on sale for $2.99 in our on-line store:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID
      =42&Product_ID=137&CATID=4

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2000

        We have been asked by Disney to remove some our bead patterns. If you
        are interested in any of these patterns, please go and get them now.

        http://www.makingfriends.com/ponybead/ponybear.htm
        http://www.makingfriends.com/ponybead/ponypigl.htm
        http://www.makingfriends.com/ponybead/p_offerall.htm

        for a year. Smarterville provides personalized learning activities
        for your Pre-schooler, Kindergartener, 1st and 2nd Grader in an
        environment which is ad-free and completely kids safe. Parents can
        actively participate by checking their child's progress,
        personalizing their experience and printing their achievement
        certificates, all from our secure, personalized web site. Join today
        and get a year FREE!
        <http://www.smarterville.com/ads004/loc0003>