More new crafts at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2006

      Look what's new at MakingFriends.com!

      -- New! Native American Talking Stick
      -- New! Winter Charm Pins
      -- New! Camping Bingo

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget BUY 1, GET 1 FREE fall and Thanksgiving
      craft supplies!

      -- Paddle Ball Game Blanks, Reg. $.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Thanksgiving Fuzzy Magnets, Reg. $4.99/12 Pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Paper Fans, Reg. $.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Straw Baskets, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Turkey Stickers, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- 6" Straw Hat, Reg. $.79 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Thanksgiving Foamies, Reg. $2.99 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Autumn Card Stock, Reg. $3.99/30 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Megaphones, Reg. $1.49 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm">AOL
      Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Last chance to get our new "Badge in a Bag" at half price! Order our
      Art Smart "Badge in a Bag" and you'll get six pounds of art supplies
      for just $25.99... Limited Time Only!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/artist.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/artist.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code NOV7331 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2006. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007

        Look what's new...

        -- New! Make a Manicure Kit for Mom
        -- New! Tiny Birdfeeder Pins
        -- New! Clothespin Grasshoppers
        -- New! Recycled Puzzle Piece Butterflies
        -- New! Trail Marker SWAPs

        Plus...

        -- Earthday Crafts
        -- Make if for Dad
        -- Memorial Day Crafts
        -- Finger Weaving
        -- Water Bottle Holders
        -- Western Crafts
        -- Sports Crafts
        -- Pony Bead Patterns

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

        *************************************

        Looking for more SWAPs?

        Visit http://www.scoutswaps.com
        <A HREF="http://www.scoutswaps.com"></A>

        Dozens of new ideas added this month!

        *************************************

        Remember, each post you make on our fourm until April 30th, you'll get a chance to win our next Spring craft giveaway!

        Now being discussed:
        -- Tatting
        -- Recycling CDs
        -- Troops Looking to SWAP
        -- Potato Stamps
        -- Scout Songs

        http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php

        *************************************

        Glamour "Badge in a Bag"...
        12 Girls can earn their Art-to-Wear Brownie Try-it for just $13.99.

        http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/sparkle.html
        <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/sparkle.html"></A>

        *************************************

        Crafts "On The Go" -- No Scissors! No Glue!
        Just grab it and go to your meeting, classroom or event.

        http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/gocrafts.htm"></A>

        enter the coupon code APR0430 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2007. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2007

          Take a look...

          -- New! 13 Bible Stories Coloring Pages
          -- New! Haunted House Treat Holder
          -- New! Foamie Pilgrim Hat
          -- New! No-Sew Felt Pilgrim Hat
          -- Free Fall Printables
          -- Christmas Crafts
          -- Scout SWAPs
          -- Native American Crafts
          -- Costume Ideas

          http://makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://makingfriends.com"></A>

          *************************************

          Our latest, greatest "Badge in a Bag" is now available at half price
          for a limited time...

          Brownie Science Fun "Badge in a Bag"

          Your whole troop can earn your Science Wonders Try-It for just
          $13.99.

          Click here for details:
          http://badgeinabag.com/bags/science.html
          <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/bags/science.html"></A>

          *************************************

          Don't forget FreeKidsCrafts.com

          Friday: Bats & Cats Napkin Ring
          Saturday: Apple Smiles
          Sunday: Yucky Halloween Monster Toes
          Monday: Cowgirl Wig
          Tuesday: Pumpkin Garland
          Wednesday: Funny Face Cheese Crackers
          Thursday: Pop Up Turkey

          http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com
          <A HREF="http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com"></A>

          enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires October 31, 2007. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2009

            New this week at MakingFriends.com:
            -- Friendship Bracelets
            -- Ice Cream Sundae SWAP
            -- Outback Necklace
            -- Bible Verse Hanger

            Visit my blog: http://www.MakingEnemies.com

            For never-before-seen photo of me with no make up (gasp!)
            But you don't get to see my cellulite.

            <http://www.makingenemies.com>

            Check out the easy printable crafts from FreeKidsCraft.com

            http://www.freekidscrafts.com
            <http://www.freekidscrafts.com>

            enter the coupon code JUNE7331 in the coupon box when you check
            that option. Coupon expires June 30, 2009. Everyone still