New for Girl Scout Leaders!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006

      We have a bunch of new Free printables for Girl Scout leaders
      including:

      -- Julliete Low Cross Word Puzzle
      -- Girls Scout Law Word Search
      -- Girl Scout Promise Word Puzzle
      -- Coloring Pages and More!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/scouts_girls_paper.htm

      We also have a new Popstar "Badge in a Bag"!
      Get it for 1/2 price for one week only!

      12 Girls can earn their Junior Music Fan Badge for just $25.99 and
      have great time singing and dancing with cool props and crafts.

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/popstar.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/popstar.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2006. Everyone still