    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 24, 2000

      Check out the new projects we have this week. Two new foam projects
      are posted -- Geometric Frames and Flower Magnets. For Margi Gras
      we've added a cute jester's hat that you can make from paper or foam.
      For our scouts we've added Senior and Cadette Friends and also
      updated our Mini Friends to include lots more options.

      All of our foam products are on sale in our on-line store including
      new Foamies. Visit our store for more specially priced items:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm.

      Check out the new fund raising idea for scouts and other
      organizations. All you need is a home page or scouting page. You can
      also get discounts on supplies for your organization:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/affiliate.htm

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002