Last Chance for Back-to-School and Scouting Sale from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006

      Tomorrow, Tuesday the 29th is the last chance to take advantage of
      these Half Priced, Reduced Prices and BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!

      -- Daisy Mirrors... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Artist Sets... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Sharpie Markers... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- First Aid Starter Kits... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Brownie Bear Beads... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Daisy Foamies... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Locker Mirrors... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Design a Button... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Compasses... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Wooden Model Kits... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Den Mother's Toolbox Kit... $5 Off!

      Go here for details:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/school_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/school_buy1_get1.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      enter the coupon code AUG0803 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Aug. 30, 2006. Everyone still