Summer "Badge in a Bag" Clearance!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006

      Get 'em while it's hot and SAVE SAVE SAVE!
      Great for camp or stock up for next year at lower prices.

      -- Order three Brownie "Badge in a Bags" and Save 40%
      Reg. $83.97, Summer Sale $49.99

      -- Order three Junior "Badge in a Bags" and Save 40%
      Reg. $156.00, Summer Sale $99.99

      http://www.badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com">

      *************************************

      Don't Forget Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Summer Crafting Supplies!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
      July 17, 2006! On orders placed from July 5 to July 17th only. In
      stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed order.

      -- Bottle Holder Hardware, Reg. $.99/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Sandal Favor Boxes, Reg. $.99/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Colored Shells, Reg. $5.99/bag - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Can Huggers, Reg. $1.49 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Poly Totes, Reg. $1.49 each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Hanes Tee Shirts, Reg. $4.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Paper Fans, Reg. $.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Flashlights, Reg. $6.99/1 dz - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Luau Wind Chimes, Reg. $1.49/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUL0401 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2006. Everyone still

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/"></A>