    Message 1 of 96 , Feb 12, 2000
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      I could use your help. The Feb 9th Rosie Show had a little boy on
      who demonstrated our Love Bug. She asked him where the idea came
      from but he didn't answer her. Please help by emailing Rosie at
      http://rosieo.warnerbros.com/cmp/mail.htm and letting her know that
      the Love Bug come from makingfriends.com. It would be great if she
      mentioned us on the air and gave credit where it is due.

      For National Children's Dental Health Month we have added three new
      bead patterns: a tooth, a toothbrush and toothpaste.

      Looking for something to do after Valentine's Day? Try one of our
      recycled Valentine's Crafts. We've posted ideas for a Barbie Earring
      Holder, a Potpourri Heart, and a Lace Denim Shorts.

      Do you have a web site? Sign up for our affiliates program and earn
      money with a link to our craft store.

      All our craft books are on sale. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      You can also call us at 1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      GO TO SHOPPINGLIST.COM TO FIND SWEET DEALS THIS VALENTINE'S DAY!
      Find sales & specials on flowers, candy, perfume, clothing and
      thousands of other products from stores near you. Enter our
      Valentine's Day Sweepstakes for a chance at 1 of 8 $500 prizes.
      http://www.shoppinglist.com/?_from=b%3dwmnfeb

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002