Last chance for Buy 1 Get 1 free Camp Supplies from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006

      Hi Friend,

      Tomorrow, Tuesday June 20th is the Last Chance Camp Supplies...

      Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed orders.

      -- Foamie Can Huggers, Reg. $1.49 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Embossing Foil, Reg. $8.99/6 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wild Animal Stickers, Reg. $3.99/12 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Chinese Food Pails, Reg. $1.99/3 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Poly Totes, Reg. $1.49 each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Hanes Tee Shirts, Reg. $4.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Paper Fans, Reg. $.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Flashlights, Reg. $6.99/1 dz - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Luau Wind Chimes, Reg. $1.49/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Leather-Like Bracelets, Reg. $.99/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Back Pack Clips, Reg. $5.99/36 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUN666 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2006. Everyone still

      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/"></A>