Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Dads and Grads from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006

      Hi Friends!

      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE...
      MAKE COOL STUFF FOR DADS AND GRADS!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
      June 2nd, 2006! On orders placed from May 26th to June 2nd only. In
      stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.

      -- Novelty Trophies, Reg. $.75 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- "DAD" Beads, Reg. $3.87/30 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Design-a-Button, Reg. $.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Playing Cards, Reg. $1.49/4 Decks - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wooden Model Kit, Reg. $2.99 each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Permanent Markers: 12 Pack, Reg. $3.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Hanes Tee Shirts, Reg. $4.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Tool Boxes, Reg. $3.49 - Buy 1 get free Mini Golf Set!
      -- Numbers Beads, Reg. $1.29/30 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Wooden Cars, Reg. $1.29/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Compass Key Chains, Reg. $1.19/each - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/dad_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/dad_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAY0506 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires May 31, 2006. Everyone still