Wow! New Crafts! New Website! And Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Mother's Day!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 10:39 PM

      MakingFriends.com is proud to announce the launch of our new website
      strictly for sharing SWAP ideas, stop by and see what you think and
      submit a swap of your own!

      http://www.scoutswaps.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.scoutswaps.com/"></A>

      *************************************

      New, cool projects at MakingFriends.com

      -- First Aid Pouch
      -- Tote for Mom
      -- Pet Rock SWAP
      -- VBS Canteens
      -- Luau Paper Doll "Friends"
      -- Bridging Bracelets
      -- Autograph Caps

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/"></A>

      *************************************

      One Week Only!
      Mother's Day Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      Make Great Stuff for Mom
      For each item you order, we'll send you one free!
      New Orders Placed Between April 24 - May 2, 2006 Only.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed order. While Supplies Lasts.
      Sorry, No Back Orders.

      -- Novelty Trophies, Reg. $.75 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Poly Totes, Reg. $1.49 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Baskets, Reg. $2.99/12 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Garden Tools, Reg. $1.99/3 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wind Chimes, Reg. $1.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Flower Bucket Kit, Reg. $1.99 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wooden Photo Holders, Reg. $1.29 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- "MOM" Beads, Reg. $3.87/30 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- "IHeartU" Beads, Reg. $1.79/12 pack - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mom_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/mom_sale.htm/"></A>

      *************************************

      Get Our New Junior Film Fun "Badge in a Bag"
      at half price. Reg $52.00, Limited Offer: $25.99/bag

      12 Girls can have fun completing all six projects for their Camera
      Shots Junior Badge. http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/film_fun.html

      Or Our New Brownie Wildlife "Badge in a Bag"
      at half price. Reg $28.00, Limited Offer: $13.99/bag

      12 Girls can have fun completing all four projects for their
      Watching Wildlife Brownie Try-it.
      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/wildlife.html

      enter the coupon code APR0106 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2006. Everyone still