Last Chance for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Spring Craft Supplies at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006

      Friday April 7th is the last chance for BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price,
      you get one free until April 7, 2006!
      In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed order.

      Complete Kits:
      -- Favor Bucket Chicks, Reg. $1.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Treasure Box Kits, Reg. $1.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      Craft Supplies:
      -- 8" Straw Hats, Reg. $.79 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Straw Baskets, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Bird House Kits, Reg. $3.99: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- 3-D Wind Chimes, Reg. $1.99: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wooden Photo Holders, Reg. $1.29: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      Special Purchase:
      -- Kite Kits, $9.99/12 Pack: FREE 12-Pack Permanent Markers!
      -- Foam Frames, Reg. $3.50: Half Price!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/easter_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/easter_sale.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAR1987 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 31, 2006. Everyone still