    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 28, 2000
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      We've posted the "Hearts and Flowers Magnet" that everyone has been
      requesting. We've also added five new "Backpack Crafts" -- one for
      Boy Scouts, one for Girl Scouts and one for Valentines Day,
      St. Patrick's Day, and Easter.

      Also added is the black and white version of the Blue and Gold
      Centerpiece.

      Our contest is still going on for Pokemon fans. Continue searching
      the site for the three new pokemon crafts and enter to win a copy of
      "Making Beaded Friends". We will have one winner a day for 1 more week.
      Check out who the winners are so far.

      Do you have a web site? Sign up for our affiliates program and earn
      money with a link to our craft store.

      We're excited about being able to offer a great new product --
      magnetic sheets -- at the best price you'll find both on and off
      the web: Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      You can also call us at 1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.