Last Chance for Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006

      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price,
      you get one free until March 7, 2006!
      On orders placed from Feb. 24 to March 7rd only. In stock merchandise
      only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to previously placed
      order.

      -- Lucky Treasure Boxes, Reg. $1.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Baskets, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Shamrock and Clover Beads, Reg. $3.50 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Visors, Reg. $.99/3 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- St. Patrick Card Stock, Reg. $3.99/30 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Back Pack Clips, Reg. $5.99/36: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Zip Lock Bags, Reg. $2.99: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Shamrock Rhinestones, Reg. $3.99/pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAR1987 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Mar. 31, 2006. Everyone still