New! First Aid "Badge in Bag" from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006

      Wow! Every scout leader's dream has come true. Now you can have
      personal first aid kits for your entire troop at a reasonable price
      and you'll be earning your Junior First Aid Badge.

      This bag will be ready to ship February 16th. Order now and get a
      free bucket of foamie sticky letters to customize your supplies.

      Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code FEB1414 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2006. Everyone still