New Crafts from Makingfriends.com!

    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 27, 2006

      This month we are giving away $150 in Valentine's Day Crafting
      supplies! Go here and find out if you are one of our lucky winners:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/jan_contest.html
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/jan_contest.html"></A>

      *************************************

      New this week at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Foamie Bear Pins
      -- "Kiss Me" Crowns
      -- Sew-Simple Drawstring Bags

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget: Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Valentine's Day!

      On orders placed from Jan. 20, 2006 to Jan. 31, 2006 only.
      While supplies last. No backorders. Cannot be applied to previously
      placed orders.

      -- Heart Charms, Reg. $3.99/14 pieces -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Valentine Stickers, Reg. $2.99/pk -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Jelly Craft Sheets, Reg. $4.50/4 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- I "Heart" U Beads, Reg. $1.79/12 sets -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Heart Frames, Reg. $3.50/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Hugs & Kiss Beads, Reg. $5.19/30 sets -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Bear Valentine Holder, Reg. $1.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Feather Boas, Reg. $3.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Valentine Card Stock, Reg. $3.99/30 pieces -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Bug Parts, Reg. $2.50/set -- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/valentine_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/valentine_sale.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code JAN2006 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2006. Everyone still

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 30, 2008

        Take a look at all the new crafts...

        -- Halloween Light Up Necklace
        -- Thanksgiving Napkin Holder
        -- Foamie Dream Catcher
        -- Mini Fall Fence Pin

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

        *************************************

        Attention Brownie Leaders...

        We know your first year as a new Brownie leader can be challenging.
        We've made it easier by pre-planning your try-its and bundling
        six "Badge in a Bags" to make it easier.

        Each "Badge in Bag" kit contains four projects so your troop of 12
        girls can earn their try-it. Kits contain all supplies and
        instructions. You just need basic materials like scissors, glue and
        crayons.

        First Year Brownie Six Pack
        Reg. $167.94
        Sale $99.99/12 girls

        Less then $9 per girl for an entire year of activities!

        Plus...
        Limited Offer: Get a Free Starter Bag
        Includes Activity Binder to record your girls' progress, 12 scissors,
        24 colored pencils, 24 crayons, 24 markers and 2 tacky glues in a
        reclosable zippered bag with handle. (While supplies last

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

        enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still