  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 8, 2000
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      New projects this week! Try one of our beaded hair accessories --
      a beaded barrette or beaded hair pins. We've also added centerpieces
      for your Cub Scout's Blue and Gold Dinner and envelopes you can make
      from your 1999 calendars.

      Do you have a web site? Sign up for our affiliates program and earn
      money with a link to our craft store.

      We have Bead Sale now going on. For one week
      only, all of our beads are on sale. Visit http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      You can also call us at 1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.