  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 96 , Dec 29, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      Hope everyone had a happy holiday and is looking forward
      to the big new year celebration.

      We've added some fun new projects including a great one
      for the year 2000 -- make a timeline scrapbook with your
      kids. It's a really unique scrapbook idea the whole family
      will enjoy. You can also get directions for making kiddie
      seats using your empty popcorn tins and we've added a new
      girl scout swap project. Early bird crafters can look over
      our Valentine's section but lots more will be added.

      We have an after Christmas Sale now going on. For one week
      only, all our books and most of our craft supplies are on
      sale at terrific savings. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      You can also call us at 1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.