Attention: Brownie Leaders

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005

      New Brownie Music "Badge in a Bag".
      Completes all 4 requirements for the Brownie Sounds of Music
      Try-It. ORDER BY Sept 6th, & GET **FREE** Project Decorating Kit!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com">

      enter the coupon code AUG8394 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Aug. 30, 2005. Everyone still

      Septembers code is SEPT0912