Last Chance for "Badge in a Bag" Specials!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005

      Tomorrow July 26th is the last chance to get a
      **FREE** GIRL SCOUT LAW BRACELET KIT FOR 12!
      With your purchase of our New Girl Scout Ways Badge in a Bag.
      (Not available with Triple Badge in a Bag or with Bag of Extras)

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html">

      *************************************

      Also tomorrow July 26th is the
      Last chance for close out Puppets "Badge in a Bag"
      And Six Pack "Badge in a Bag"

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html">

      *************************************

      Summer Clearance on Badge in a Bag Triples for both
      Junior and Brownies:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html">

      Don't Forget:

      HALF PRICE PAPER FANS! Sale $.69/each
      HALF PRICE CRAFT FOAM! Sale $.29/sheet
      HALF PRICE NUMBER BEADS! Sale $.69/pack of 30
      HALF PRICE FOAMIE FRAMES! Sale $1.75/6 pack
      HALF PRICE VISORS! Sale $.50/each

      enter the coupon code JUL7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2005. Everyone still