Look what's new at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2005

      Look at all the new projects at MakingFriends.com:

      -- New! Medieval Paper Doll Friends
      -- New! Chenille Fairies
      -- New! Summer Glamour Gear
      -- New! Puppy Puppet
      -- New! TB Tube Pages
      -- New! Medieval Crafts Pages

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Summer Clearance Now Going On:

      HALF PRICE FOAMIE CAN HUGGERS! Sale $.99/each
      HALF PRICE PAPER FANS! Sale $.69/each
      HALF PRICE CRAFT FOAM! Sale $.29/sheet
      HALF PRICE NUMBER BEADS! Sale $.69/pack of 30
      HALF PRICE FOAMIE FRAMES! Sale $1.75/6 pack
      HALF PRICE VISORS! Sale $.50/each

      *************************************

      Last chance for close out Puppets "Badge in a Bag"

      Summer Clearance on Badge in a Bag Triples for both
      Junior and Brownies:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html">

      enter the coupon code JUL7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2005. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2006

        New from MakingFriends.com:

        -- Starter Personal First Aid Kits
        -- "World's Best Mom" Trophies
        -- Binocular SWAPs
        -- Super Hero Paper Doll "Friends"
        -- VBS Penguins
        -- Tie Dye Tee Shirts
        -- School Key Rings
        -- Pony Bead Patterns

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

        enter the coupon code APR0106 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2006. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 26, 2006

          Plenty new crafts this week:
          -- Christmas Lanterns
          -- Hanukah Napkin Rings
          -- Cub Scout Tiki Centerpiece for Your Blue & Gold Dinner
          -- Free Printable Christmas Bingo
          -- Make a Dollar Bill Crown

          Plenty of Gift Ideas and Stocking Stuffers for Young Crafters!

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com>Click Here</A>

          *************************************

          Order any "Badge in a Bag" or our Petal Pack Combo and get a free
          holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from winter charm
          bracelet kit or a dream catcher kit. With each bag ordered you'll
          get 12 free gifts and with each bag of extras you'll get four more!

          Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple or Six Pack and get another free
          holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from an 8" plush dolphin
          or a velcro wallet. With each one ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
          and with the bag of extras you'll get four more!

          Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
          for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

          Go here for details:

          http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
          <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

          enter the coupon code NOV7331 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2006. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2007

            Wow... look at all the new projects!
            -- Feathered Boa Heart
            -- Basketball Pony Bead Pattern
            -- Bandana Wreath
            -- Jewelry Box for Mom
            -- Irish Claddagh Pin
            -- Blue & Gold Projects
            -- Free Valentine Printables!

            http://www.makingfriends.com
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

            enter the coupon code JAN2007 in the coupon box when you check
            we won't either. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2007. Everyone still

            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2007

              See what's new this week...

              -- Western Water Bottle Holder
              -- Sport Photo Frame
              -- Wrapped Bracelets
              -- #1 Dad Pins

              Also...

              -- Patriotic Projects
              -- We have plenty of VBS and Camp ideas!
              -- Tons of ideas for gifts to make for Mom or Dad

              http://www.makingfriends.com
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

              *************************************

              Stop by our forum and post! The more you post, the better your
              chances for winning $50 in free craft supplies!

              Current Topics:
              ... Plastic Canvas Crafts
              ... Loom Knitting
              ... Coffee Filter Flowers for Mom
              ... VBS Planning
              ... Rope Runners

              http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

              enter the coupon code MAY7331 in the coupon box when you check
              we won't either. Coupon expires May 31, 2007. Everyone still

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 12, 2009

                Don't miss all the new projects at MakingFriends.com...

                -- St. Patrick's Day Coiless Pins
                -- Scratch Art Easter Egg
                -- Crocodile Clackers
                -- No-Sew Bean Bag Turtle... Free Pattern!
                -- VBS Bayou Frame
                -- Glow-in-the-Dark Firefly Beadie ... Free Pattern!

                Need Cheap Crafts? Don't miss our Close Out Crafts!

                http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

                *************************************

                Watch for our 2009 VBS Themed Crafts Coming Soon!

                enter the coupon code FEB0214 in the coupon box when you check
                that option. Coupon expires Feb 28, 2009. Everyone still

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 22, 2010

                  New crafts this week:
                  -- Breast Cancer Awareness Water Bottle Holder
                  -- Halloween Window Suction Cups
                  -- Peace Sign Frame
                  -- Girl Scout Name Tags
                  -- Fall Wreath
                  -- Free Printable Girl Scout Mini Clip Board SWAP
                  -- Pony Bead Owl

                  <http://www.makingfriends.com>

                  Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

                  Paper Plate Bear
                  Make a whole family!

                  <http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com>

                  enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
                  that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

                  https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?