More from Making Friends . . .

  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      There's still time to have your gifts delivered
      in time for Christmas. Shop at our on-line store
      for your crafter and receive a Free Mini Bead Kit.
      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      to get your Free Gift. You can also call us at
      1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      We've added patterns for two new Christmas Suncatchers
      and a new ponybead necklace. A new project for a lip gloss
      holder has been added to our Stocking Stuffer page.

      Also, our projects for Girl Scout Badge requirements has
      been updated with dozens of new projects.

      Please take a minute to add to our new MD referral database.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/doc_seek.htm We'll be making
      this information available for free to our visitors.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.