Summer "Badge in a Bag" Specials from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005

      Get 'em while it's hot and SAVE SAVE SAVE!
      Great for camp or stock up for next year at lower prices.

      "Badge in a Bag" Triples reduced for the summer:

      -- Get your choice of three Brownie "Badge in a Bags" Reg. $83.97
      Save 40% off the regular price of 3 bags... Summer Special $49.99

      -- Get your choice of three Junior "Badge in a Bags" Reg. $156.00
      Save 40% off the regular price of 3 bags... Summer Special $99.99

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Tomorrow, Friday July 8th is the last chance to get Free Flashlights
      with our New Space Explorer Brownie Badge in a Bag. Don't miss out!

      On sale for $19.99! Discounts available for larger groups.
      (Free Flashlights not available with Badge in a Bag Triple Special)

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Last chance for close out Puppets "Badge in a Bag"
      Last chance for close out Scout "Badge in a Bag"

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      Don't Forget:

      HALF PRICE CRAFT FOAM!
      HALF PRICE NUMBER BEADS!
      HALF PRICE FOAMIE FRAMES!
      HALF PRICE VISORS!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code JUL7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2005. Everyone still