Craft Ideas for July 4th from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005

      The 4th of July is right around the corner. Make sure to have your
      craft ideas ready. We have tons and tons of free project sheets and
      project kits on sale:

      -- Flag Pins
      -- USA Visors
      -- Red, White & Blue Decorations
      -- Patriotic Key Rings
      -- Freedom Tees

      http://www.makingfriends.com/Patriotic.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/Patriotic.htm">

      *************************************

      Don't forget our Buy 1 Get 1 Free Camp Supplies:

      Get great stuff for camp! For each piece you buy at the regular
      price, you get one free on orders placed from June 3rd to June 14th
      only. In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders. Prices cannot
      be applied to previously placed orders.

      -- Hanes Tee Shirts, Reg. $4.99, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foamie Can Huggers, Reg. $1.99, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wildlife Sponges, Reg. $5.99/bag, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wildlife Stickers, Reg. $3.99/12 pack, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Poly Totes, Reg. $1.49, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Paper Fans, Reg. $1.49, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Lucite Frames, Reg. $1.49, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Luau Wind Chimes, Reg. $1.99, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- 3" Flashlights, Reg. $6.99/dozen, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Plastic Clips, Reg. $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Leather-like Bracelets, Reg. $.99 each, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
      -- Chinese Food Containers, Reg. $1.99/pack, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

      Also:
      -- Half Price Visors, Reg. $.99, Sale $.50 each
      -- Half Price Foamie Frames, Reg. $3.50/6 pack, Sale $1.75/6 pack

      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm">

      Here's your June FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code JUN0621 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2005. Everyone still