Free Gift from Making Friends

  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      Do some of your holiday shopping at Making Friends!
      We have some great gifts for crafters -- all on sale!
      With your order of $30 of more you'll receive a Free
      Mini Bead Kit. See store for details:
      http://208.249.124.96/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=42&Product_ID=125&CATID=4

      We are on a roll for the holidays. Six more new projects
      have been added! New gifts that kids can make include a
      decorated mirror and a kitchen organizer. For their friends
      we have decorated trash pails, one with a Pokemon theme and
      one with a barbie theme. Also added are button ornaments and
      fabric draped candles.

      My favorite new craft is a great stocking stuffer or
      party favor. Make "Quarter Keepers" for the kids. Two
      patterns, one for a Pokeball and one for a Yin Yang.
      Make them out of foam, slip in a quarter and clip 'em
      to the back packs so your kids will always have a quarter
      for an emergency call.

      We've also updated our Mini Girl Scout Swap to include
      printable pages for each level of scouting.

      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      and get your Free Gift. You can also call us at
      1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...