Attention Brownie Leaders!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005

      We are pleased to announce our new line of "Badge in a Bag" Minis.
      Now you can order kits to earn just one requirement for selected
      badges.

      Maybe you need a little help finishing up a badge or adding a
      creative project to round it out. Great for smaller troops! Buy only
      the quantity you need!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/brownie_minis.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/brownie_minis.html">

      Many more minis are coming so check back often. Junior Minis will be
      available next week.

      enter the coupon code MAR8394 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2005. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIETTE LOW!
        Today is the last day to enter our contest.

        It's finally here...
        The new Brownie Quest Badge in a Bag!
        Designed to provide economical hands-on activities to enhance your girl's Brownie Quest experience and to make your time as a volunteer fun and stree-free.

        -- Less than $1.50 per meeting per girl
        -- Buy only what you need for your troop
        -- No expensive books to buy
        -- No weeks of planning
        -- Age appropriate activities
        -- All you'll need is one Brownie Quest Journey Book, the awards and basic supplies like scissors and glue. Everything else in included!

        <http://www.makingfriends.com>

        enter the coupon code NOV2011 in the coupon box when you check
        that option. Coupon expires Nov 30, 2011. Everyone still

        <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

        http://www.makingfriends.com/
        http://www.makingenemies.com/
        http://www.freekidscrafts.com/