Free Klutz Knitting Books from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005

      Be visitor 1, 100, 200, 200, or 400 to visit our site and fill out
      our contest form and get a free Klutz Knitting Book!
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mar_contest.html>
      <A HREF="<http://www.makingfriends.com/mar_contest.html>">

      Klutz is sponsoring our March contest. They have made a donation to
      our SOS Scout Program and provided us with the 5 knitting books to
      give away.

      *************************************

      Our friends at Klutz would like you know that they have a spring sale
      now going on. Spend $50 and get free shipping!
      http://www.klutz.com/makingfriends0305
      <A HREF="http://www.klutz.com/makingfriends0305">

      Klutz has made a donation to our SOS scout program. For more info on
      this program go here:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/sos.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/sos.htm">

      enter the coupon code MAR8394 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2005. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>