New Badge in a Bag from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005

      Finally, we have the long-awaited Toy Designer Badge-in-a-Bag ready!
      This is by far our most creative, versatile "bag". We've supplied you
      with just the right mix of supplies for 12 girls to design their own
      projects. Reg. $52.00/bag.

      Now on sale for $39.99/bag. Limited time offer: Free 12 pack of
      permanent markers with your purchase!

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/toy.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/toy.html">

      *************************************

      Buy 1, Get 1 Free Easter Craft Supplies. Don't miss out! While
      supplies last. Sorry, no back orders. Cannot be applied to previously
      placed orders. Sale ends March. 11, 2005.

      -- Mini Baskets, 4 Pack: Reg. $1.49/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- 8" Straw Hats: Reg. $.79 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Bunny Favor Buckets: Reg. $1.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Chick Favor Buckets: Reg. $1.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Foamie Door Hangers: Reg. $3.50/6 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Bird House Kits: Reg. $3.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Dress a Bunny Stickers: Reg. $.39 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Picket Fence Kits: Reg. $1.49 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

      http://www.makingfriends.com/easter_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/easter_sale.htm">

      enter the coupon code MAR8394 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2005. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>