New Crafts from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2005

      This week at MakingFriends.com:

      -- New! Daisy Bridging Centerpieces
      -- New! St. Patrick's Day Flags
      -- Blue & Gold Centerpieces
      -- Chick Favor Boxes
      -- Girl Scout Birthday SWAPs
      -- Safety Pin Butterfly
      -- Spring Paper Doll "Friends"
      -- Personal First Aid Kits
      -- Shamrock Flowers
      -- Easter Egg Holders
      -- Pony Bead Patterns

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">

      *************************************

      It's time for Buy 1, Get 1 Free St. Pat's Craft Supplies. Don't miss
      out! While supplies last. Sorry, no back orders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed orders. Sale ends Feb. 22, 2005.

      -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Canvas Flags, 2 Pack: Reg. $1.29/2 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Shamrock Rhinestones: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

      http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">

      enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2005. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005

        Visit MakingFriends for these new craft ideas:

        -- Daisy Centerpiece
        -- Mother's Day Mini Basket Magnet
        -- Ballerina Friends
        -- Tie Dye Bandanas
        -- Scout Megaphones
        -- Sun Catchers
        -- Mother's Day Craft Ideas

        Buy 1, Get 1 Free still available. Don't miss out! While
        supplies last. Sorry, no back orders. Cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Sale ends April 19, 2005.

        -- Mini Baskets, 4 Pack: Reg. $1.49/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
        -- Foamie Door Hangers: Reg. $3.50/6 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
        -- Bird House Kits: Reg. $3.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Craft Foam: Reg. $.59 sheet -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Flower Bucket Kit: Reg. $2.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Wind Chimes: Reg. $1.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Jelly Craft Sheets: Reg. $4.50/4 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Mini Garden Tools: Reg. $1.99/3 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Wooden Recipe Holders: Reg. $1.29 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Round "I Love U" Beads: Reg. $1.79/set of 12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
        -- Square "MOM" Beads: Reg. $3.89/set of 30 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

        http://www.makingfriends.com/mom_sale.htm
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/mom_sale.htm">

        enter the coupon code APR0105 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2005. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2009

          New this week at MakingFriends.com:
          -- Gone Fishing Door Hanger
          -- Outback Sheep
          -- Bacon & Eggs SWAPs
          -- Recycled Photo Frame

          enter the coupon code MAY2009 in the coupon box when you check
          that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2009. Everyone still

          Check out today's craft at FreeKidsCraft.com

          Handprint Octopus... great for you classroom!

          http://www.freekidscrafts.com <http://www.freekidscrafts.com>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2009

            New this week at MakingFriends.com:
            -- USA Windsock
            -- Tennis Paper Doll Friends
            -- Printable Father's Day Coupons
            -- Compass SWAPs

            Follow me on Twitter... @craft411

            Sending out special coupons to followers!

            New Blog... why eat tuna?

            http://www.makingenemies.com <http://www.makingenemies.com>

            Printable Father's Day Word Puzzles from FreeKidsCrafts.com

            http://www.freekidscrafts.com <http://www.freekidscrafts.com>

            enter the coupon code JUN7331 in the coupon box when you check
            that option. Coupon expires June 30, 2009. Everyone still