  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      Six new projects added this week! Two for Thanksgiving --
      our turkey yarn bug and a Native American Costume for your
      favorite Beanie Bear. There's two new stocking stuffers posted--
      body glitter and beaded ponytail holders.

      Get directions for making glitter ornaments... very easy,
      very pretty. And we have a great new scout swap.

      New in our Professional's Corner: Where have the Manner's Gone?

      Coming Soon... Terrific gift ideas for your little crafter.
      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      for great prices on all your craft supplies.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.