It's contest time at MakingFreinds.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004

      Just a quick note to let all our scout leaders know that that you can
      now visit http://www.badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      To celebrate the grand opening, five leaders that fill out this form
      will get a Free Badge in Bag of their choice!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/oct_contest.html
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/oct_contest.html">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      So if you are the 1st, 100th, 200th, 300th or 400th you be getting a
      package from us!

      enter the coupon code NOV7481 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>