  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 96 , Nov 5, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      We've added a fun new project for beaded napkin
      holders with two patterns to choose from. You can
      also get instructions for easy puppets and a leaf sun
      catcher. For scouts, make our Personal First Aid Kits
      at your next meeting... fun and practical!

      Check out our new bead kit. It's our best value yet!
      Makes a terrific gift for the beader in your life. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
      for great prices on all your craft supplies.

      Have Fun! Visit today...
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.