New crafts at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25 10:11 PM

      This week at MakingFriends.com:
      -- New! Learn the GS Law
      -- New! Scratch Art Book Marks
      -- New! Clothespin Spring Jewelry
      -- New! Plaster Bowls
      -- Fall Friends
      -- Back-to-School Crafts
      -- Halloween Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Buy 1 Get 1 FREE for back-to-school continues:

      -- Craft Foam Sheets, Reg $.59 each: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- 72 Piece Artist Set, Reg $4.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Foamie Frames, Reg $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Plastic Craft Headbands, Reg $2.99/6 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Jelly Craft Sheets, Reg $4.50 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Jels Locker Clings, Reg $2.50 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Lanyard Hooks, Reg $2.99/3 dz each: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Back Pack Clips, Reg $5.99/36 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/school_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/school_buy1_get1.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      enter the coupon code AUG0803 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004

        This week at MakingFriends.com:
        -- New! Pipe Cleaner Daddy Long Legs
        -- New! Straw Hat Scarecrow
        -- New! Painted Halloween Rocks
        -- Halloween Friends
        -- Puppy Yarn Bug
        -- Halloween Friends
        -- Daisy Kindness Keeper
        -- "I Love GS" Frames
        -- Turkey Pin Favor Box
        -- Homemade Bath Salt
        -- Curly Wire Ornaments
        -- Movers "Badge in a Bag"

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

        enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2004. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005

          New this week at MakingFriends:

          -- Camping Sit-Upons
          -- School Key Rings
          -- Teacher's Photo Holder
          -- Cooking Plaque for Mom

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">

          enter the coupon code APR0105 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2005. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006

            Cool new projects this week at MakingFriends.com:
            -- Poinsettia Angels
            -- Kwanzza Hats
            -- Hanukkah Crafts
            -- Jingle Bell Bracelet
            -- Scout Snowmen
            -- Paddleball Rudolf Game
            -- Paddleball Snowman Game
            -- Tons of Homemade Gifts
            -- Free Winter Printables

            http://www.makingfriends.com
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

            *************************************

            Don't forget to get BUY 1, GET 1 FREE Winter and Christmas craft
            supplies!

            -- Poinsettia Petals, Reg. $3.99/30 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Mini Straw Baskets, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Gingerbread Stickers, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg. $2.99/12 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Christmas Card Stock, Reg. $3.99/30 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Paddleball Blanks, Reg. $.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Mini Top Hats, Reg. $3.99/36 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Foamie Marshmallows, Reg. $2.99 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- 2" Mini Zip Lock Bags, Reg. $2.99/100 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Wooden Model Kits, Reg. $2.99 each: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Foamie Christmas Pals, Reg. $2.99 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Mini High Heels, Reg. $.69 pack: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Satin Cord, Reg. $19.99/144 yard rolls: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

            http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm">AOL Click
            Here</A>

            Find out if you are one of the winners of our November contest!

            http://www.makingfriends.com/nov_contest.html
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/nov_contest.html"></A>

            enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
            we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2006. Everyone still