Look What's New at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004

      It's finally here! Daisy Petal Pack I! Great for Daisy leaders
      working on the petals with their troop. The Six different activities
      for six different petals. Petal Pack II is coming soon for the
      remainder of the petals. Designed especially for girls ages 4-6. Reg.
      $8.99/kit. Sale $6.99/kit
      Wholesale pricing available for SUMs and council orders.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      -- Tie Dye Paper Doll Friends
      -- Back Pack Iguana
      -- Locker Magnets
      -- Striped Headbands
      -- Troop Price Necklace
      -- Olympic Yarn Bug
      -- Fall Door Hangers
      -- Sun Prints
      -- Worry Dolls
      -- Perler Bead Picnic Families

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      In our store:

      -- Sharpie Markers -- Now 18 packs!: $2.99/18 pack
      -- Scout Law Bracelet -- $8.99/12 pack
      -- 50% Off Close Out Summer Merchandise
      -- Limited Supply of "Badge in a Bag" Close Outs still available.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?">AOL Click
      Here

      enter the coupon code AUG0803 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>