Last Chance for 50 cent sale items from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004

      Tomorrow, Wednesday June 30th, is the last chance for our 50 Cents
      Sale at MakingFriends.com

      Stock up on great kids craft supplies while they last:

      -- Sand Art Kit! Now 50 cents each
      -- Silver Feather Charms! Now 50 cents each
      -- Grapevine Wreaths, 6"! Now 50 cents each
      -- Cardboard Easels, 4 Pack! Now 50 cents each
      -- Luau Wind Chimes! Now 50 cents each
      -- Megaphones! Now 50 cents each
      -- Miniature High Heels! Now 50 cents each
      -- Plastic Visors! Now 50 cents each
      -- Sequins, Packs of 200! Now 50 cents each
      -- Wooden Yo-Yos! Now 50 cents each
      -- Plastic Lace, 10 yards! Now 50 cents each
      -- Leather-Like Bracelets! Now 50 cents each

      http://www.makingfriends.com/50_cent_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/50_cent_sale.htm">AOL Click Here

      *************************************

      Last chance for Jewelry and Art-to-Wear "Badge in a Bag" at Close Out!
      Supplies are almost gone. New "bags" coming this month. Watch for the
      announcements! Coming Soon:

      -- Petal Pack for 4-6 Year Olds
      -- Sparkly Art-to-Wear for 6-8 Year Olds
      -- Hemp Jewelry Making for 10-17 Year Olds

      Complete Close Out Info is Here:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/badge_bag.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/badge_bag.htm">AOL Click Here

      *************************************

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

      From our sister site FamilyCorner.com:

      FamilyCorner has partnered with Usborne Books to help support the non-
      profit organization, Books For Kids Foundation. Books for Kids
      Foundation was chosen because of the work they do providing a variety
      of organizations with books to supplement or start libraries or
      literacy programs. The simplicity of the program is wonderful,
      allowing for low overhead which in turn means books go straight to
      the programs and thus, those children in need. Please... click here
      to read more about this worthy cause!

      http://www.familycorner.com/usborne/books_for_kids.shtml
      <A
      HREF="http://www.familycorner.com/usborne/books_for_kids.shtml">AOL
      Click
      Here</A>

      Here's your June FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code JUN8642 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      July Coupon is JUL0404