Last Chance for Buy 1, Get 1 FREE St. Pats Craft Supplies

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004

      Tomorrow, Tuesday the 24th is the last chance for Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      St. Pat's Craft Supplies. Don't miss out! While supplies last. Sorry,
      no back orders.

      -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Foamie Shamrocks: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

      http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">AOL Click
      Here

      enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>