Buy 1 Get 1 Free Thanksgiving Supplies from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003

      Buy-1-Get-1-Free Thanksgiving Craft Supplies!
      Sale Ends November 4, 2003. Sorry, no back orders.
      While supplies last.

      -- Foamie Leaves: Reg. $1.99/50 Pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Autumn Cardstock: Reg. $3.99/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Warm Cardstock: Reg. $3.99/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Kraft Boxes: Reg. $.69 each-- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
      -- Mini Favor Boxes: Reg. $3.50/dz -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Turkey Stickers: Reg. $2.99/dz -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
      -- Big Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Back 1 Jar, Get 1 Free
      http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm">AOL
      Click Here</A>

      Limited Supply of Halloween Closeout Merchandise Still Available!
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code OCT1010 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires October 31, 2003. Everyone still