More from Making Friends . . .

  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to:

      **************************************

      Hi Friends!

      Good stuff added this week! The much-requested trading card pouch
      has been posted with designs for both Pokemon cards and Beanie Baby
      Cards. We've also added a journal project with a choice of a denim
      retro cover or an animal face.

      These crafts start off our newest section "Gifts Kids Can Make for
      Other Kids"

      The first of our Contest Yarn Bugs have been posted. Stop by and
      rate them! Hope you are working on your Yarn Bug entry. We have
      lots of great prizes, watch for the posting!

      New items have been added at our store. Visit http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for
      great prices on your craft supplies.

      Have Fun! Visit today... http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
        To unsubscribe please send an email to:
        **************************************

        Hi Friends!

        The votes are counted. Stop by to see who won our
        yarn bug contest!

        Lots more has been added at Making Friends. We have
        a new section for Kwanzaa Crafts that includes
        directions for a Hug Card and Candle Holders both
        can be adapted for Christmas or Hanukkah.

        We've also added directions for our Christmas Tree
        Yarn Bug and a new Countdown for Christmas Wreath.
        Also posted this week are directions for Tissue
        Paper Ornaments and Potpourri Ornaments.

        Don't miss our new Professional's Corner: A Tasty
        Tradition from Amanda at theFamilyCorner.com.

        There's still time to have your gifts delivered
        in time for Christmas. Shop at our on-line store
        for your crafter and receive a Free Mini Bead Kit.
        Visit
        http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
        and get your Free Gift. You can also call us at
        1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 1999
          To unsubscribe please send an email to:
          **************************************

          Hi Friends!

          There's still time to have your gifts delivered
          in time for Christmas. Shop at our on-line store
          for your crafter and receive a Free Mini Bead Kit.
          Visit
          http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
          to get your Free Gift. You can also call us at
          1-800-559-1182 to place your order.

          We've added patterns for two new Christmas Suncatchers
          and a new ponybead necklace. A new project for a lip gloss
          holder has been added to our Stocking Stuffer page.

          Also, our projects for Girl Scout Badge requirements has
          been updated with dozens of new projects.

          Please take a minute to add to our new MD referral database.
          http://www.makingfriends.com/doc_seek.htm We'll be making
          this information available for free to our visitors.