New Crafts at MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2003

      Hi Friends!

      Here's your FREE SHIPPING coupon for September just for our email
      subscribers:

      enter the coupon code SEPT0919 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires September 31, 2003. Everyone still
      gets a free sand art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for
      new orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      *************************************

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Football "Friends"
      -- Home Arts "Badge in a Bag"
      -- Halloween Ornaments
      -- Cone Christmas Trees
      -- Joshua's Shofar
      -- Backpack Butterflies
      -- Make a Vest for Your 18" Doll
      -- Preshool Fall Crafts

      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Summer Contest Winner Announced!
      Stop by to find out if you are the lucky winner.

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "My kids just love craft recipes. I've tried all the popular ones but
      would like some new recipes to add to our collection of favorites."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      *************************************

      Summer Closeout Expanded in our store!

      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 13, 2003

        Hi Friends!

        New free gift policy...
        Now you choose the free gift based on your purchase total!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
        Here</A>

        *************************************

        This Week at MakingFriends:
        -- Cheerleader "Friends"
        -- Halloween Picket Fence Decoration
        -- Fall Door Hangers
        -- Rosh Hashana Bee Puppet
        -- Photography "Badge in a Bag"
        -- Daisy Petal Projects

        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 19, 2003

          New This Week at MakingFriends:
          -- Pumpkinhead Key Ring Decoration
          -- Fall Decoupage Gift Box
          -- Daisy Promise Badge
          -- SWAP Box
          -- Ghost Poop SWAP
          -- Ballet Friends
          http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm">AOL Click
          Here</A>

          Buy-1-Get-1-Free Halloween Craft Supplies Continues!
          Sale Ends September 30, 2003. Sorry, no back orders.
          While supplies last.

          -- Jack-O-Lantern Beads: Reg. $3.99/24 Pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Halloween Foamies: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Picket Fence Kit: Reg. $1.49/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
          -- 3" Flashlights: Reg. $6.99/dozen -- Buy 1 Dozen Get 1 Free
          -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Cardboard Cones: Reg. $1.49/3 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Cardstock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/dozen -- Buy 1 Dozen, Get 1 Free
          -- Autumn Cardstock: Reg. $3.99/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
          -- Big Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Back 1 Jar, Get 1 Free
          http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm">AOL
          Click Here</A>

          Question of the Week Continues!
          "My kids just love craft recipes. I've tried all the popular ones but
          would like some new recipes to add to our collection of favorites."
          http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm">AOL Click
          Here</A>

          email subscribers:

          enter the coupon code SEPT0919 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires September 30, 2003. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 27, 2003

            New This Week at MakingFriends:
            -- SWAP "Badge in a Bag"
            -- Halloween Loot Bags
            -- Girl Scout Law Bracelet
            -- Craft Stick Lanterns
            -- Pajama Friends

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 10, 2003

              This Week at MakingFriends:
              -- Eyeball YoYos
              -- Turkey Door Hangers
              -- Girl Scout Law Bracelet
              -- Halloween Friends
              -- Safety Pin Bracelets
              http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm">AOL Click
              Here</A>

              On Sale in our Store:
              -- Jack-O-Lantern Beads: Reg. $3.99/24 Pack, Sale $2.99
              -- Pumpkinhead Key Rings, Makes 48: Reg. $15.99, Sale $13.99
              -- Turkey Door Hanger Kit, Makes 36: Reg. $18.00/36 pack, Sale $15.99
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
              Here</A>

              Question of the Week Continues!
              "My kids just love craft recipes. I've tried all the popular ones but
              would like some new recipes to add to our collection of favorites."
              http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm">AOL Click
              Here</A>

              email subscribers:

              enter the coupon code OCT1010 in the coupon box when you check
              we won't either. Coupon expires October 31, 2003. (Offer good for

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 19, 2003

                This Week at MakingFriends:
                -- Fall Wreaths
                -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag"
                -- Curly Christmas Ornaments
                -- Halloween Ornaments
                -- Girl Scout Law Bracelet
                http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm
                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm">AOL Click
                Here</A>

                On Sale in our Store:
                -- Foamie Leaves: Reg. $1.99/50 Pack, Sale $1.49
                -- Girl Scout Law Bracelet, Makes 12: Reg. $9.99, Sale $8.99

                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 9, 2003

                  This Week at MakingFriends:
                  -- Cornstalk Place Cards
                  -- Jingle Bell Christmas Headband
                  -- Beaded Snowflakes
                  -- Ribbon Decorted Mini Tree
                  -- Scouting "Badge in a Bag"
                  -- Fall Friends

                  *************************************

                  Closeout Pricing on Fall and Thanksgiving Craft Supplies!

                  <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
                  Here</A>

                  email subscribers:

                  enter the coupon code NOV1298 in the coupon box when you check
                  we won't either. Coupon expires November 30, 2003. Everyone still

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 6, 2004
                    To unsubscribe please send email to:

                    This Week at MakingFriends:
                    -- New! Fiesta Table Decorations
                    -- New! Sponge Bob Visor
                    -- New! Sponge Bob Party Favors
                    -- New! Candy Kiss Rose
                    -- Valentine Projects
                    -- "Badge in a Bag" Program
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

                    *************************************

                    Don't forget our Buy 1, Get 1 Free Scout Supplies!
                    Supplies are limited, so don't wait to order. Sale Ends January 10,
                    2004. Sorry, no back orders. While supplies last.

                    Supplies for Girl Scout Leaders:
                    -- Daisy Mirrors: Reg. $3.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- GS Law Bracelet: Reg. $9.99/makes 12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Round "I Love GS" Beads: Reg. $1.99/pack of 12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Foamie Friends: Reg. $3.50/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                    -- Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                    -- Foamie Frames: Reg. $3.50/6 pack-- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Foamie Hands: Reg. $2.50/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Foam Daisies: Reg. $1.99/Pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                    http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm">AOL Click
                    Here</A>

                    Supplies for Den Mothers:
                    -- Compass Key Ring: Reg. $1.19 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Toy Compass: Reg. $1.79/dozen -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Scout Foamies: Reg. $2.99/pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Scout Vinyls: Reg. $2.99/pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Mini Favor Boxes: Reg. $3.50/dozen -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Bug Parts: Reg. $2.50 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- "MOM" Beads: Reg. $3.87/30 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    -- Gold Metallic Beads: Reg. $5.99/pack of 144 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                    http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm">AOL Click
                    Here</A>

                    *************************************

                    Here's your FREE SHIPPING coupon for January for our
                    email subscribers:

                    enter the coupon code JAN7331 in the coupon box when you check
                    we won't either. Coupon expires January 31, 2004. Everyone still

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 14, 2004
                      To unsubscribe please send email to:

                      This Week at MakingFriends:
                      -- New! Valentine Mail Boxes
                      -- New! "I Love U" Pins
                      -- New! Blue and Gold Safety Pin Centerpieces
                      -- New! American Girl Doll Hat
                      -- New! Expanded Native American "Badge in a Bag"
                      http://www.makingfriends.com

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 30, 2004

                        This week at MakingFriends...
                        -- New! Shamrock Pin
                        -- New! Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
                        -- Weave Valentine Candy
                        -- Football Friends
                        -- Bunny Glove
                        -- Blue & Gold Crafts
                        -- Spring Projects

                        http://www.makingfriends.com
                        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                        Here</A>

                        enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                        we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still

                        Message 11 of 22 , Mar 16, 2004

                          This week at MakingFriends.com:
                          -- New! Puppets "Badge in a Bag"
                          -- New! Bunny Key Ring Decoration
                          -- New! Bunny Door Hangers
                          -- Spring Friends
                          -- Butterfly Bead Patterns
                          -- Spring Wind Chimes
                          http://www.makingfriends.com
                          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                          Here</A>

                          enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
                          we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still

                          Message 12 of 22 , May 27, 2004

                            Here's what's new this week at MakingFriends.com:
                            -- New! Tie Dye Bandanas
                            -- Summer Paper Doll Friends
                            -- Parade Sticks for Memorial Day
                            -- Scout First Aid Kits
                            -- Eye Glass Holder for Dad
                            -- Graduation Yarn Bug
                            -- Foamie Tees
                            -- WWJD Bead Patterns
                            -- Camp Fans
                            -- Teacher Magnet
                            -- Bettle Visors

                            More products priced for your volume orders. Great for camp supplies!

                            http://www.makingfriends.com
                            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here
                            *************************************

                            Here's your FREE SHIPPING coupon for May just for our email
                            subscribers:

                            enter the coupon code MAY0949 in the coupon box when you check
                            we won't either. Coupon expires May 31, 2004. Everyone still

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 7, 2004

                              This week at MakingFreinds.com:
                              -- New! Fire Cracker Favors
                              -- Olympic Paper Doll Friends
                              -- Camp Key Rings
                              -- Troop Compass
                              -- Dad's Door Hanger
                              -- Autograph Caps
                              -- Seashell Frames
                              -- "Shout Out for Jesus" Megaphones
                              -- Color Change Cameleons
                              -- Native American Bracelets
                              -- Flashlight Buddies

                              Dont't forget Buy 1, Get 1 Free on supplies for summer camp! Orders
                              placed from June 1 to June 15th only. Don't miss out! While supplies
                              last. Sorry, no back orders.

                              -- Megaphones: Reg. $.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Weaving Loom: Reg. $2.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Sharpie Markers: Reg. $5.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Dress a Panda Bear Stickers: Reg. $3.49/12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Dress a Luau Bear Stickers: Reg. $3.49/12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Lucite Frames: Reg. $1.49 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Paper Fans: Reg. $1.49 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Power Beads: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Chinese Food Containers: Reg. $1.79/3 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Wooden YoYos: Reg. $.89 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Leather-like Bracelets: Reg. $3.49/12 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Plastic Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Sport Bottles: Reg. $1.49 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- 3" Flashlights: Reg. $6.99/dozen -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Foamie Frames: Reg. $3.50/6 -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Luau Wind Chimes: Reg. $1.99 each-- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Hanes Tee Shirts: Reg. $4.99 each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Foamie Door Hangers: Reg. $3.50/6 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                              -- Compass Key Chain: Reg. $1.19/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

                              http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm
                              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_buy1_get1.htm">AOL Click
                              Here
                              *************************************

                              Here's your June FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

                              enter the coupon code JUN8642 in the coupon box when you check
                              we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2004. Everyone still

                              Message 14 of 22 , Sep 8, 2004

                                Look what's new at MakingFriends.com

                                -- New! Locker Clings
                                -- New! Bird Marionette
                                -- New! Woven Yarn Purse
                                -- New! Picture Magnet SWAPs
                                -- New! Native American Pinch Pots
                                -- Daisy Petal Projects
                                -- Fall Crafts
                                -- Halloween Crafts
                                -- Back Pack Projects

                                http://www.makingfriends.com
                                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                                Here</A>

                                *************************************

                                Still some available at close out on these Badge in a Bags:
                                -- Artist "Badge in a Bag, Final Closeout... Now $16.99/kit
                                -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag, Final Closeout... Now $16.99/kit

                                enter the coupon code SEPT1987 in the coupon box when you check
                                we won't either. Coupon expires Sept. 30, 2004. Everyone still

                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 25, 2004

                                  This week at MakingFriends.com:
                                  -- New! Cool Room Arts "Badge in a Bag"
                                  -- New! Beaded Christmas Spider
                                  -- New! Turkey Garden Glove
                                  -- Native American Friends
                                  -- Witch Yarn Bug
                                  -- Pumpkin Centerpiece
                                  -- Angel Worry Doll
                                  -- Garden Glove Turkey
                                  -- Promise Pin
                                  -- Girl Scout Bead Patterns
                                  -- Keepsake Box
                                  -- Beaded Snowflakes

                                  http://www.makingfriends.com
                                  <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click Here</A>

                                  enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
                                  we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2004. Everyone still

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 28, 2005

                                    New this week at MakingFriends:

                                    -- Daisy Photo Centerpieces
                                    -- Fuzzy Magnets
                                    -- Cinco de Mayo Crafts
                                    -- Gifts for Mom
                                    -- Gifts for your Teacher

                                    http://www.makingfriends.com
                                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">

                                    *************************************

                                    New on our forum:

                                    Review products and project you have done from MakingFriends.com!
                                    Here's the place to post your comments about our stuff. Rave
                                    reviews, constructive criticism and everything in between welcome.

                                    http://www.makingfriends.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
                                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl">

                                    *************************************

                                    Cool News for our Sponsor:

                                    Mystery shopping used to be one of the best-kept secrets of "in
                                    the know" work-from-homers, students, or people looking for fun
                                    in their spare time.

                                    That's because it used to be you had to literally know someone on
                                    the inside, to even find a mystery shopping job.

                                    Now that's all changed, thanks to ShadowShopper.
                                    Come join thousands of others who couldn't believe it, until they
                                    tried it.

                                    Click the link below to learn more.
                                    http://launch.womensforum.com/WF/web/link_click_ex.aspx?id=922

                                    You really CAN get paid to eat and shop, with ShadowShopper!

                                    enter the coupon code APR0105 in the coupon box when you check
                                    we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2005. Everyone still

                                    May's Coupon Code is MAY0505

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 15, 2005

                                      Lots new at MakingFriends this week!

                                      -- New! Princess Paper Doll Friends
                                      -- New! Tie Dye Fans
                                      -- New! People Puppets
                                      -- New! Jeweled Crowns

                                      http://www.makingfriends.com
                                      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

                                      *************************************

                                      Last week for close out Puppets "Badge in a Bag"
                                      Last week for close out Scout "Badge in a Bag"

                                      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
                                      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

                                      *************************************

                                      More Specials:

                                      HALF PRICE PAPER CRAFT FANS!
                                      HALF PRICE CRAFT FOAM!
                                      HALF PRICE NUMBER BEADS!
                                      HALF PRICE FOAMIE FRAMES!
                                      HALF PRICE VISORS!

                                      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html
                                      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/special.html"></A>

                                      enter the coupon code JUL7481 in the coupon box when you check
                                      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2005. Everyone still

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 30, 2005

                                        Hi Friend,

                                        Look what's new at MakingFriends.com this week:
                                        -- Haunted Bird Houses
                                        -- Arrowhead Neckerchief Slide
                                        -- Halloween Marshmallow Guys
                                        -- Girl Scout Law Learner
                                        -- Daisy Visors
                                        -- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pokes
                                        -- Pinecone Christmas Trees
                                        -- Applehead Visors

                                        http://www.makingfriends.com
                                        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

                                        *************************************

                                        Don't forget buy 1 get 1 Free Halloween Supplies!
                                        For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
                                        Oct. 7, 2005! On orders placed from September 27 to October 7th only.
                                        In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.

                                        -- Bird House Kits, Reg $3.99... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Which Garden Gloves, Reg $2.99... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Jack-O-Lantern Beads, Reg $3.99/24... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Card Stock Door Hangers, Reg $2.99/dz... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Zip Lock Bags, Reg $2.99/100... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Feather Boa, Reg $3.99... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Quart-Size Food Pails, Reg $1.99/3... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Flashlights, Reg $6.99/dz... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Card Stock, Reg $3.99/30 pack... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Back Pack Clips, Reg $5.99/36 pack... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
                                        -- Mini Favor Boxes, Reg $3.50/dozen... Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

                                        http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm
                                        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

                                        enter the coupon code SEPT0912 in the coupon box when you check
                                        we won't either. Coupon expires Sept. 30, 2005. Everyone still

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Feb 20, 2006

                                          Check out all the new projects at MakingFriends.com:

                                          -- Make Your Own First Aid Booklet
                                          -- Mini Basket of Shamrocks
                                          -- Easy Coiless Flag Pins of all Nations
                                          -- Mardi Gras Masks
                                          -- Daisy Wind Chimes
                                          -- Brownie Bear SWAP Pins

                                          http://www.makingfriends.com<A
                                          HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

                                          *************************************

                                          Tomorrow is your last Chance to get Free Sticky Letters
                                          with your "First Aid Badge in a Bag"

                                          http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html
                                          HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/firstaid.html"></A>

                                          enter the coupon code FEB1414 in the coupon box when you check
                                          we won't either. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2006. Everyone still

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 13, 2006

                                            New projects we have posted this week:

                                            -- New! Fall Nature Decorations
                                            -- New! Decorated Microphones
                                            -- New! Printable Ghost Craft
                                            -- New! Snowman Puppets
                                            -- New! Daisy Petal Projects

                                            http://www.makingfriends.com
                                            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

                                            enter the coupon code OCT1008 in the coupon box when you check
                                            we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2006. Everyone still