New Fall Crafts from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003

      enter the coupon code AUG0803 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2003. Everyone still gets a
      free sand art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      *************************************

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Bottle Cap Necklace
      -- Art to Wear "Badge in a Bag"
      -- Decoupage Jar
      -- Personalized Pencil Case
      -- 911 Remembrance Projects
      -- Back-to-School Projects
      -- Bible Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Summer contest continues!
      Show us your craft projects and you could be this year's big winner.
      Hundreds of dollars in craft supplies will be awarded.
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/contest_entryform.htm">AOL
      Click
      Here</A>

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "My kids just love craft recipes. I've tried all the popular ones but
      would like some new recipes to add to our collection of favorites."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      *************************************

      In our store:
      -- New! Art to Wear "Badge in a Bag", 48 projects: Reg. $26.99, Sale
      $19.99
      -- New! Larger Jelly Craft Sheets, Reg. $4.50/4 pack: Sale $3.99!
      -- Close Out! Water Bottles, Reg. $1.49: Sale $.89!
      -- Close Out! 3" Flashlights, Reg. $6.99/dz: Sale $4.99/dz!
      -- Close Out! Visors, Reg. $.99/dz: Sale $.50!
      -- Close Out! Compass Key Chain, Reg. $1.49/dz: Sale $.69!
      -- Special Purchase! 8 oz Glitter, Reg. $6.99/dz: Sale $2.99!
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      Racing and Crafty Family editor at www.busyparentsonline.com.
      We're looking for writers! Check out my sections for more info.

      Check out my other websites at: www.kidsholidaycrafts.com and
      www.bearpawsibilities.com. Check out my all new craft magazine
      at www.kidsholidaycraftsmagazine.com.

      For more kids crafts ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com