Get First Dibs on Summer Close Out Merchandise from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003

      Hi Friends!

      We're closing out our summer supplies. Save 50% and more on lots of
      cools crafting supplies:

      Water Bottles!
      Visors!
      Flashlights!
      Compasses!
      Foamies!
      Glitter!
      Frames!
      And More!

      When it's gone... it's gone so our subscribers are getting first
      chance at these items:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_sale.htm">AOL Click
      Here</A>

      enter the coupon code VOUCHER5 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2003. Everyone still gets a
      free sand art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      For more kids crafts ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com