New Buy 1, Get 1 Free at Makingfriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003

      Hi Friends!

      First, let me say we have good news for our Long Island visitors! We
      now have MakingFriends workshops in Suffolk County. Sign up for our
      preschool Music Making Workshop, our Decoupage Workshop or our Safety
      Pin Jewelry Workshop.

      Coming Soon: Try-It and Jr. Badge Workshops
      Coming Soon: Shop for MakingFriends supplies at a local retailer.

      Want more info? Sign up for our MakingFriends Long Island list by
      sending an email to makingfriendsLI-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or call us at 631-979-7331

      *************************************

      Buy 1 Get 1 Free Summer Supplies!
      -- I Love GS Beads: 12 pack, Reg. $1.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Scout Foamies, Reg. $2.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Mini Ziplock Bags, Reg. $3.99/100: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Plastic Visors, $.59: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Bug Wind Chimes, $1.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Wooden Yo-Yos, $.89: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Compass Key Ring, $1.19: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foam Door Hangers, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Back Pack Clips, $5.99/36 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Mini Magnifying Glasses, $6.99/144: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Leather-Like Bracelets, $.99/each: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
      -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Foamie Shapes, Reg. $.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Foamie USA Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
      -- Foamie WWJD Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!

      Orders placed from June 8 to July 22, 2003 only.
      While Supplies Last. Sorry, no Back Orders.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_overstock.htm

      enter the coupon code VOUCHER5 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 31, 2003. Everyone still gets a
      free sand art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)