Free Shipping from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003

      Check out this week's special for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code VOUCHER5 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires July 9, 2003. Everyone still gets a
      free sand art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Coiless GS Pins
      -- Ladybug Visors
      -- Canadian Brownie "Friends"
      -- "Always Believe in Christ" Bracelet
      -- Bumble Bee Visors
      -- Fingerweave Jump Rope
      -- July 4th Projects
      -- Camp Crafts

      It's summer contest time!
      Show us your craft projects and you could be this year's big winner.
      Hundreds of dollars in craft supplies will be awarded.

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "My kids just love craft recipes. I've tried all the popular ones but
      would like some new recipes to add to our collection of favorites."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm
      *************************************

      -- Coiless GS Pin Prepack, Makes 24, Reg. $11.20: Sale $9.99
      -- ABC Christ Bracelet, Makes 30, Reg. $8.99: Sale $7.99
      -- Drawstring Craft Bag, Reg $2.99: Sale $1.99
      -- Plastic Visors, Reg $.99: Sale $.59
      -- Water Bottles, Reg $1.49: Sale $.99
      -- Bulk Pack Pony Bead Kit, Reg $55.00: Sale $39.99
      -- Bug Visor Kit, Makes 12, Reg. $24.00: Sale $19.99

      Sign up today and get 15 months of web access to HighlightsKids.com
      for the price of 12! That's 3 additional months of online fun for
      FREE! You and your child's satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=784